So you’re single? Don’t worry, everything will be all right. You don’t need a date anyway. You may laugh at me, but you really don’t.
So now we’ve established the fact that you are, indeed, single, let’s go over what you can do today. If you say stay at home and eat ice cream, then go ahead and do that. It’s a fool proof way of catching up on all those amazing Sherlock episodes. As amazing as that would be, it’s not exactly what I had in mind.
Lets get started
- Make biscuits or brownies or cakes. The catch? Go make them for yourself and maybe a good close friend. Or better yet, make them with a friend. Blast the music and just have fun. You wouldn’t be able to do that with a date now would you?
Have a karaoke party!
- Sing as loud as you can to your favourite songs! Invite a friend over for a duet. Dance your heart out. Just have fun.
- Read a book on whatever you want. Be it action adventure, murder mystery, or lovey dovey. Read my blog (I had to put it somewhere in here). Read a magazine.
- There are valentines day sales you and your friends haven’t taken advantage of yet. Get to it! Its only here once a year. Find the perfect prom dress on sale or go into a thrift shop for tomorrows outfit.
Hold a Singles Party
- Invite everyone you know who’s single to a Singles Party at a restaurant. Tell each of them to bring a single friend. And because it isn’t a date, you don’t have to pay for everyone’s meals. Although be sure to tell them that before they arrive.
- You probably knew I was going to say this, but I’m honest. Watch YouTube, I have a YouTube channel, but you probably don’t want to watch that. Instead look up anything and everything. Try to find your new favourite video. Find a new person to subscribe to.
Paint your nails
- Making yourself pretty is a sure cure to the valentines day blues. If you want inspiration, I’ve done some things, and gingerlovesmakeup has quite a few swatches of nail polish you could look at.
Do a DIY
- Because they’re fun and pretty and there’s no better joy than looking at something amazing and thinking “I made that!””
- Or you could always watch Sherlock with your friends after your shopping spree, while your nails try, eating the
treats you made.
I post every Sunday. I also post every Tuesday and Friday on my Main Blog. I also have a YouTube channel, on which I upload new videos every Monday. Comment what you want me to do next. You can also contact me on a more personal level by emailing me, I respond to every email I receive. Like and share if you enjoyed this, as it helps me grow. I hope you have a wondrous day, my Munchkins!
Main Blog: www.kittenstant.wordpress.com
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHKxvfCtOOxWlKYV63GFYw